my mondeo

ludaprix

Not too kean on the touring car style splitter and spoiler but everyone to there own :thumb: Got the power as well as the look's tho thanks to the ZT :thumb: and i knida like the crossover pipe, it's different :thumb:

EDIT, Whats with the "on the pi$$" expansion tank behind the battery? Whats that for, Catch tank?

Edited by Carl160180

Not too kean on the touring car style splitter and spoiler but everyone to there own :thumb: Got the power as well as the look's tho thanks to the ZT :thumb: and i knida like the crossover pipe, it's different :thumb:

EDIT, Whats with the "on the pi$$" expansion tank behind the battery? Whats that for, Catch tank?

that is the real touring car splitter and spoiler (carbon fibre) off the 95 car

the other tank is the water tank for the charge cooler system, the car is running both air to air intercooler and air to water charge cooler (the xover pipe is actually a charge cooler)

Still running a MAF?? :blink:

Whats the spec mate?

yup still running a maf lol dont need to get rid off it according to unichip

at the moment its a t25 conversion running at 8psi (205bhp), skyline injectors, vrs fuel pump, 60mm tb with evo 5 butterfly, under drive pulleys, 2.5'' straight through exhuast, blitz cone filter, charge cooler, intercooler, greddy catch tank and unichipped

DAMN, a never thought i'd see a Charge cooler on this car pmsl, how come yours still using a Intercooler and Charge cooler?

i dont think you have seen my car before??

the chargecooler came with the kit and ive added the intercooler to it never gets hot!