Bloody Moths!!!

Waxmonkey

Has anyone else been attacked by loadsa moths recently?! ?(

My computer is right next to the window and in the past week I've had a huge influx of moths come in through the window - scare the shite out of me going right up to me bloody neck and shouting 'Bzzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzzzz!' . ;(

They then decide to land and flutter around on my monitor which is annoying - I then decide to 'shoo' them away with my hands and they literally attack me!!!

it's a pain in the arse trying to swipe the b*stards when they buzz around ya - like trying to get rid of a fat drunk bird on a night out - swipe em with a newspaper and they go.

Anyway, rant over. I hate moths. :D

dumb annoying things, they are attracted to the nice hot lightbulbs so they fly into it, land on it burn they feet, fly off and burn their wings and fall on the floor, i then come along and spray them with fly spray so they have sticky burnt wings and feet, then i eventually put them out of the misery and kill um

WD40 and a lighter :D the best way to kill any flying insect that thinks it's too clever to be caught by us humans, one spray of that stuff turning into a ball of fire and then they ain't so clever anymore :D :D :D

Thats the funniest thing i have read in ages. I will go and try it I think!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Flies are my biggest problem :vangry: behind the flat is a small river and loasda trees, bushes etc and it seems to attract flies, had to open the windows when it was really hot but kept letting them bloody flies in, why do they exsist???

Flies are my biggest problem :vangry: behind the flat is a small river and loasda trees, bushes etc and it seems to attract flies, had to open the windows when it was really hot but kept letting them bloody flies in, why do they exsist???

They exist to pee you off ross thats all :rolleyes: